ANIMATION PROGRESSION (DIARY)

Once I had done all my research I started to model the pin for my animation by creating a sphere and erasing most of the faces and  then extruding the remaining faces then I used a cone and a cylinder to make the shaft of the pin, then I modeled the box and shelves by creating cubes and changing the dimensions.

After I had made the assets for my animation I then had to animate them This was difficult because when I went to keyframe the point on my objects Maya would not recognize where the point was on the object this resulted in the box and pin clipping through some of the other objects.

once I had finished the animation I then rendered out my animation as a playblast and uploaded it to youtube

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s